Father’s Day will be here in a little less than a month and instead of rushing and running around at the last minute to find a gift that shows your Dad that you care about him and environment we suggest you begin your search now! To help you get in the green gift-giving mood we are going to share ten ideas on what you can get your Dad for Father’s Day.
- Organic shaving products
- Energy Star certified flat screen that uses LED bulbs
- A briefcase or messenger bag created from recycled material
- Organic jeans
- Solar watch
- Power-saving socket that can be set to a timer
- Solar panel charger with USB post
- Water powered shower radio
- Membership to a conservation organization
- Tickets to an organic wine tour
If you have any other ideas on good, green Father’s Day gifts share them with us in the comments section below, and if you’ve already bought your sustainable gift let us know what it is!